Every child deserves to flourish and thrive. That’s the ethos behind the quadstar foundation, but it couldn’t happen without your generous support.
We really value our fundraisers and supporters. We know you expect us to behave ethically and use our resources wisely and that’s why we make this promise to you.
Quadstar’s Supporter Promise
- We will keep you up to date and share stories of how your donation makes a difference to children and young people.
- We will use your donation wisely and keep our own costs to a minimum to ensure your donation has maximum impact.
- We will make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us, including how to opt out from future communications.
- We will always check first that you are happy to speak to us when we call.
- We will never share your details with other organisations or charities except those we engage directly to fundraising on our behalf. Any such organisations will be monitored closely to ensure they reach our high standards.
- We will always adhere to fundraising best practice as laid down by the Fundraising Regulator in the Code of Fundraising Practice.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people.
- Our team are always available to answer any queries or receive your feedback, which we are always grateful for.
- If you are unhappy with us in any way you can contact to make us aware of a concern or a complaint using our complaints policy. If we make a mistake we will apologise and do everything we can to put things right.
Thank you for your continued support. Together we can work to ensure that more children have the opportunity to flourish.